Monday 14 January 2013

Logo Re-Design

We give our best while working for 21st century client. Here is one more story that how a designer work for his or her best clients. Today, one of my client requested for a new logo for his company. He told me that you just research on internet and give a perfect logo for the company. Here you can see the older version of logo that was not satisfying my customer.


You can see it is a good logo, but my client is targeting international market and want a solid design for promotion and advertisement. I got the idea about my client need and created this one.



This logo is result of 30 minutes research on Google. I searched for Real Estate Logos and found this idea. In starting I want to create a conceptual logo to show Sun (English meaning of Surya) but that was not good. I want to create a logo that will show the company profile and business.
New logo is admired by the client and was finalised at one go. If you are looking for re-design of your company identity, logos, promotional, etc.. contact us. We will provide you world class presentation to your product and company.

No comments:

Post a Comment