Saturday, 2 May 2015

Shagan or Shagun Envelopes in Dehradun!!!

It is hard to find a good envelope in Dehradun. There are only 6-7 places where you can get it. Rama Market and Dispensary Road is the best to buy Shagun Envelopes. You can also get all kinds of envelopes here and other stationary material in whole sale prize. If you are on Rajpur Road then go to Behl Chock opposite of Anandam Sweets. There is a shop named Super Stationer, the below attached sample is bought from there.

I am a graphic designer and printer too. If you are looking for ready made, beautiful and something creative envelopes for you then call me on 9760829608. I will do it for you on reasonable rates. We can do screen printing in gold and silver or gloss printing too. Minimum quantity for this is 100 pcs. You can also send me mail at mediasixteen@gmail.com. If you have something in your mind and you want the same then don't worry. I will do my best to provide you the exact thing.




Thanks for reading this article. If you like the design then share it with others too.

No comments:

Post a Comment