Scanning with Photoshop
- Switch on the printer and attach with your PC or laptop. Now open your photoshop application. For scanning your sheet go to File > Import > Wia (Printer Name).
- If your sheet is inked with pen, then select Black and White Color Mode, if you want to ink in photoshop then select Grayscale Mode.
- Resolution of file should be 300 pixels/inch. Now select scan option and scan the document.
I'll give you more informations about this, Just tell me which you want to know first?
- Changing color mode of document
- Tricks and Tips for selection and Fill Colour
- Using Anti Alias in Colouring
- Contigunias in Colouring
- Using Pencil tool to Retouch Inking
- Using Pen Tool or Path for Selection
- Types of Coluring in Photoshop
- Flat Colouring
- Shade in Colouring
- Texture Colouring
- 2D Colouring
- 3D Colouring
- Using Actions in Colouring