Wednesday 10 July 2013

Graphic Designer in Dehradun - 9997833350






Graphic Designing, it is everywhere. Hi, this is Sumit, I am a graphic Designer. My personal experience is if you are in Delhi you may get any kind of client, Lalchi, Gadha, Rich, Artist Mind, but working in Dehradun is different. Most of the client are Government Bodies, Hoteliers, Real Estate Kings and School & Colleges.

I have been dealing with Colleges to design their Logo, Prospectus, Flyers, Leaflets, Stationary, Webpages, etc.. One of my interesting service is redesign their identity. I have realized that the identity of a institution should be unique, but most of the schools and colleges using very cheap pattern. So, when I start to design for them first of all I change their mind and design overall campaign at my own.

First of all I design their Logo, A Color Scheme for their Identity, Font for their Typography. Then their Prospectus, after that flyers and mailers, then website, stationary, digital promotional for Facebook & Twitter. We are experienced in design and printing. So, we give our best service to our client. Here we choose only 3 to 4 client for one year and we work for them.

My next choice to work with is Real Estate Kings who are making very precious brochure to sale their villas and other projects at Doon Valley. We design Social Promotional, Campaigns, Billboards, Hoardings, Flyers, Mailers, Leaflets, Letter Heads and Envelopes, Invitation Cards, Greetings, Business Cards and Websites. We also provide SEO (Search Engine Optimization) services  and SEM (Search Engine Marketing).

So, if you ever want a design and printing or digital promotion service for your company then contact us. We work 24x7 and always online. We are happy to provide paper less working. For quick response contact us at 8535055611.

1 comment:

  1. Useful information ..I am very happy to read this.. thanks for giving us this useful information. Fantastic walk-through. Metal Letters Chennai

    ReplyDelete