Thursday 8 August 2013

Promotional | Graphic Designer in Dehradun - 9997833350

Flyer Design is an interesting job for Graphic Designers. Today I have designed a Flyer for my new client, SpeedAir. It is brand of Shivansh Infotech, a Dehradun based company providing internet and IT solutions. First of all I designed a logo shown below for SpeedAir.
SpeedAir Logo
Horse concept in Logo was client choice. I just designed Speed & Air Typo. And it is DONE! Now, I had to design a flyer. My client is technologist but not a content writer. So I just talked with him and created a simple flyer for him. Shown below image is the first concept for flyer design and it became last. Client was happy with this. We discussed and made few changes in that and now it's final.


Hope you like the concept. Icons for Youtube, Twitter & all are taken from an image shown below. I researched over internet and found these images, and the Plans style in yellow and black color. Please check below references that helped me to created these things.




So, if you are looking for branding of your product or services, come to us we have better solutions for everything. We can give you a perfect identity design, stationary design and improve your digital marketing experience. Mail us at mediasixteen@gmail.com and get instant solutions for everything.

1 comment:

  1. Very informative post. I was looking for information about this topic and this post really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing.

    sign boards chennai

    ReplyDelete