I have a font problem because I can not make it bold with bold option so I manually applying stroke on it but the main problem is, I want text and stroke in Gradient color.I was confused how to do it, how to convert the text stroke into gradient color. I did it with CTRL+K, but that was not good. It was separating stroke and text. Then I tried some other keys like CTRL+Q. But there was also some problems. After working HALF AN HOUR I got the perfect ways to do it. If you also want to do just read this article....
TUTORIAL STEP BY STEP:
- Here we are taking a font which do not have BOLD option like; Kruti Dev 010, Hindi Fonts, etc..
- We write some text on my document with TEXT TOOL.
- Then, to make it bold we apply some stroke on it. (Apply how bold you want this text.) Press F12 and edit outline properties.
- Then Select the text and press CTRL+SHIFT+Q. To break the text into OBJECT FORM.
- Now again select the text and it's stroke (Both) and Click on WELD Option as shown in the image below.
- This is done. Now, your object is done, you can edit it how you want.
- Here I am repeating the all steps...
Select then Ctrl+Shift+Q > Select then WELD > Hurray!!! It is DONE.